Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Doings

Besides making this blog - which really came out of some sort of procrastination... I had planned on cleaning out and organizing my craft room today. Put it this way - it's a shambles! The room could be featured on Hoarders Craft edition - if there was such a thing. However, for some reason I thought today would be the perfect day to start this blog. Perhaps it's because the winds are gusting about outside and blowing everything all over the place. It's not like I could put all my crafty goodness outside while I go through it all and organize it like they do on the TV shows. Everything would have blown all over the neighborhood by now, but perhaps that would be a very quick way to get rid of things!

So: besides cleaning and organizing today (which I really will begin today!) here are the things I would love to do this happy Tuesday!

I think I'll cook this today! Delicious Chicken & Spinach Stuffed Shells!  You can find this recipe on Haute Apple Pie - this site has some fantastic recipes! Check them out!!

The other thing I will be doing today is continuing to knit my gorgeous lace scarf out of some fantastic Silk Lace from Sundara Yarns. The yarn I'm using is called Naples but it's kind of Rootbeer color... with various shades of Rootbeer Brown and Beige... gorgeous!! I'll try to put up a picture and some details about this lace project - because so far it's been a comedy of errors!! In the meantime here is a picture my skien of Sundara's Silk Lace - fantastic isn't it??
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment