Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Doings

Now that the wind has died down I can actually take stuff out of the craft room, put it on the porch and go through it! I really am trying to get rid of stuff that I don't really need or won't ever get to. I just need to figure out what to do with some of it. Of course, I'll donate a lot of things, but there are crafty goods that I just can't bring myself to donate... so I'll need to find someone who wants it!

Tomorrow I am going to be making Mini Pot Pies with Puff Pastry Crust for the family!! Love homemade pot pie!! I have a recipe that I'll post when I have a bit more time but here are two that looks pretty good and really simple!
Chicken Pot Pies
Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry


And I think that on Sunday I am going to make these delicious Cinnamon Rolls! They are super easy and do not require any yeast - so they are fast to make - and delicious! Did I say that already?


One of the other things I've been hooked on is watching the Phoebe Allens Web Cam and waiting for the baby hummingbirds to fly! If you've never watched hummingbirds you really want to check this site out!! You can watch them go from Egg to Flying in just a few weeks and it's really awesome!

As for knitting - I've been working on the Ethereal Shawl and it's going really well. It's a Free pattern and if you are on Ravelry check it out!

I am off to work on cleaning the craft room!! Remember this:
In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.
… Charlie Brown

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Welcome to the bloggy world, Curly. I doubt you remember me, as we've only met on the Babetta's Group on RAv...but I've been stalking you forever. :-) If you have donations you need taken care of, I have a project going for yarn, needles, and hooks to be donated to my friends who live and work in Mexico. They're passing through in two weeks and a will glady accept all donations, including partial skeins. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete